I could not resist the color story of this Palette. Dark and deliciously colorful 😏
Hello, my sweets! Oh my gosh! I am sorry I did not post last week! The holidays, my full-time job, and the fam have had me busy. I try to post on Mondays but from now on will be a day during the week not necessarily Monday but for sure I will be here every week for you. I thank you for understanding.
For this episode, I include a bonus video for missing last week. You can see it at the end of the post 😊 So let’s get started.
Is an American Indie brand in Los Angeles CA founded in 2014 by Seed beauty. They are more known now due to having grown quite a bit. You can find them at Ulta now. They sell trendy fun makeup at a very affordable price compared to Mainstream. Below is a link to their website.
Tim Burton”s The nightmare before Christmas palette.
Half are sheer like the grey-toned ones on medium skin that is, they need to be layered upon the lid a bit. The other half the colorful one is pigmented. Wish they had more colors in the palette I felt a bit limited in that sense, however, you can create fun simple beautiful looks.
Not that shiny they are more like satin or subtle shimmer. Still looks very beautiful on the lid, like for example the shimmer Halloween Town swatches gorgeous like your eyes open in excitement but once on the eye is not as exciting.
There is fallout on the Pan quite a bit so you will need to tap a few times the brush on the palette before putting it on the lid. I don’t mind fallout I believe all palettes have fallout, just tap that brush and you’re good to go.
If you want to smoke out a look you will need a black eyeshadow from any palette to make it more smokey. For the shimmers, I tried them with a medium but won’t make them shinier.
The cost of this palette was $ 11 I bought it on Black Friday and got free shipping since bought some other goodies. For the price, I will say this is a beautiful fun palette. True I am not a fan of the shimmers but hey for that price they ok not to be the brightest on the lids. Overall I would give a 7 out of 10!
Look 1 and Final look.
Look 2 and Final look
Look 3 and Final look
Bonus video: What I got for black friday
In this video the following brands are featured, here in order of apperance:
- About-face beauty by Halsey. I discovered this brand by chance on Instagram, fell in love right away I love it!
- Tammy Tanuka. She is not as known in the USA but is a big deal in Europe her products always sell there so I need to try and see what is the fuzz!
- Milan Rowe. Recommended by a YouTuber
- Kailav. I am a big fan of the brand I think is beautiful
- Zeesea Cosmetics. Well recommended by Annette corner YouTuber she said shimmers are unreal and well I was shocked to see them in her eyes!! I have to try!
- Alien cosmetics. Well, they pretty solid beautiful brand! Now they go by Unearthly cosmetics.
- Apocalyptic beauty. Well, the fun glitter shapes! A must-try!
- Scott Barnes. I want to try the body bling cream.
- Viseart Recommended by you tuber.
- Tiny Marvels by Sydney Grace. A collab with Mel Thompson. This was a must-have I love Mel Thompson and since she passed away wanted to have a piece of her beautiful creation. I was lucky to get this palette.
- BH cosmetics. Love turquoise! Could not resist their palette.
- Itsbel cosmetics. Wanting to try the brand.
- Colourpop. I love this brand.
- Pat Macgrath. She gets me at times on her releases lol.
- Klarity Cosmetics saw it as a new makeup release from a You Tuber
Do you like the Palettes I got? Like the one showcased here in my eyes! Gently used, treated with care, and loved by me 🙂 You can shop my stash! At an incredibly low-cost price Here Click the link belowhttps://www.mercari.com/u/609723090
There you have it my loves! Have a happy and blessed New Year! May it come full of joy and health 🥰
Until the next time. Bye for now 😘